Facilities & Services
- Lobby Lounge
- PHKA CHA Restaurant
- Outdoor Infinity Pool
- Complimentary all area Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary Pick Up Service (8 am - 5 pm)
- Tour Desk
- A 24-hour front desk
- Fitness Centre
- Children's Playground Area
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Spacious Parking
- Motorbike and Van Rental
- BBQ equipment on request (surcharge)
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Mini Van & Bus ticketing
- Daily room housekeeping service
Lana’s Private Yoga Sessions at Mayura Hill Resort
Basic information :
- Duration per session : 1.5 hours
- Charges for private lesson : $25/person
- For group of 4 person and above : $100/session
1. Gentle Flow: Suitable for all levels.
The Gentle Flow allows beginners to discover and develop a safe yoga practice, focusing on alignment and breath.It is also beneficial to those who have not practiced for some time, and would like to step back on to the mat and refresh their practice on a gentle flowing sequence.
2. Power Yoga: Suitable for intermediate to advance yogis.
The Power Yoga session focuses on strength, flexibility and balance. These dynamic flow of poses are more than just a physical workout -it also creates energy, vitality and freedom through your body and mind.
3. Yin Yoga: Suitable for all levels.
In Yin Yoga practice, each pose is held for 3 to 5 minutes. On the physical level, Yin yoga enhances the natural range of motion in the joints. By keeping your muscles soft, you release deeper layers of connective tissue. On the energy level, Yin enhances flow of prana(energy) in the tissues around the joints, where energy often stagnates.
Yoga Instructor Bio
Lana has participated in 200-hours Yoga Teacher Trainingunder Jonas Westringat Shantaya Yoga School. She is also trained inIyengar, Yin, Bikram, Ashtanga, Restorative and Acroyoga.
In Lana class, she emphasizes on mindful practice, with body alignments and breath. At the same time, she weaves playful and heart-themed philosophy into the practice. She hopes that everyone stepping out from her class does so with a relaxed, nourished and joyful mind and body.